Starting February 5, we will begin our 10th fully online COETAIL cohort! This will be our third cohort incorporating our collaboration with Google for Education. Participants can choose to take COETAIL and fulfill the requirements to become a Google Education Certified Trainer at the same time!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Make sure you read the Program Policies page. It is vital that you understand the COETAIL philosophy and are aware of the cost of the program.
- If you are going to take this program for continuing education credit, read through all the Heritage related materials also found on the Program Policies page.
- Check the Class Schedule page to start putting your own calendar together. You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar.
- Payment for each course will need to be made before getting access to the materials for that course. Make sure you understand how payments work and the late payment or withdrawal fees.
- Once you’re ready, sign up here and we’ll get you started!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Past students have told us that the courses take approximately 10 hours a week.
- You will be required to write 1 blog post per week, 5 comments on other blogs, and 1 final project each course.
- You can expect the learning curve in the first course to be very steep as we set up systems that will be used throughout the program.
- You can expect, like other COETAILers have stated, for this to be the best Professional Learning Journey you have ever embarked upon.